Compare our home loans
This handy reference table lets you scroll through the benefits and features of all the home loans on offer from Heritage Bank. As a general guide, fixed rate loans suit people who want to know exactly how much they'll pay each month, discount variable rates are great for those who want the lowest price and standard variable loans offer more features, like 100% offset accounts and greater flexibility on repayment options.
All Heritage Products have these great features
- Interest is calculated daily
- Direct Salary credit to loan
- Available for non-residents
- Transaction accounts which have free transactions
- LMI is applicable when LVR is more than 80%
- LMI can be capitalised (Max 95% LVR)
- Internet and phone banking are available
- Can switch between all products except into Living Equity and Bridging Loans.
- Repayment method – minimum monthly repayment can be paid at any time during the month.
- Additional repayments can be made, with no maximum repayment amounts.
- Progressive Valuation Fees apply (excludes Living Equity and Bridging Loan) – ask your BDM.