If your client needs a line of credit, why not look to use the equity they hold in their home as an asset? They can use this equity for additional borrowing for property or share investments, education, or holidays. It can also act as a general line of credit.
Living Equity - Owner-Occupied
- Minimum loan amount from $20,000
- Free internet, phone and mobile banking
- eStatements available
- Periodic payments can be set up from the loan
- Up to 5 separate loan accounts are available (sub accounts)
- LMI is included in limit
- Introductory loan only (cannot switch into)
All Heritage Products have these great features
- Interest is calculated daily
- Direct Salary credit to loan
- Available for non-residents
- Transaction accounts which have free transactions
- LMI is applicable when LVR is more than 80%
- LMI can be capitalised (Max 95% LVR)
- Internet and phone banking are available
- Can switch between all products except into Living Equity and Bridging Loans.
- Repayment method – minimum monthly repayment can be paid at any time during the month.
- Additional repayments can be made, with no maximum repayment amounts.
- Progressive Valuation Fees apply (excludes Living Equity and Bridging Loan) – ask your BDM.